It's all Darshan

It's all Darshan

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

 


  


A Devotee’s Fancy

You are my Guru
I’m your Disciple
Following following
You are the Master
I am the Servant
Living in harmony

               You are the sunrise    (chorus)
I am the moonlight
Reflecting His Love
Over the mountains
Across the valleys
Beyond every sea

You are the garden
I am the flower
Fragrance of sweet delight
You are the divine
I am the pure mind
Radiate timeless light
Chorus

We are the embrace
Beyond all time-space
Constant living light
We are the embrace
Within this heart-space
Constant is life’s delight
Chorus

Guru Oh Guru
Nothing but Guru
Guru within all form
Thank you oh Thank you
Thank you my Guru
Thank you forever more
Chorus














OM GURU OM
Yesterday during the intensive meditation the experience came upon me of being “Chidvilasanda”.  The words “I am that Chidvilasanda”, emerged full force within this awareness.  Not that I became Gurumayi, rather I was possibly introduced into that state signified by her name, which means “The Bliss of the Play of Consciousness”.  I realized the easy joy of the Self-Principle reflected within this heart.  In comparison, the ego principle reflects the pain and separation anguish indigenous to its nature. 12-29-97




















    imagine

The river on a late fall day, trees full with color, leaves dancing on a barely perceptible turbulence. The angler stands in a pool of shimmering luminosity, the water moving around them reflects a warming sun.  Dry in hip boots, midstream and steady, the angler is engaging the catch.  You can hear the watery struggle, see the ease of the angler, sense the urgency within the catch.  The angler’s reel whirrs into motion then stills, a forest noise is heard nearby, hours pass… the afternoon deepens into a blaze of natural glory.  The catch wearies not able to resist the angler’s finesse, car tires whine along a nearby highway. A feint and masterful response! In one seamless movement the catch is secured.  The angler stands transformed, gently taken by the silence of the moment and the precious nature of that days catch.













  Ecstasy

You are my Love          You are my Light          I am the Light
I am your Light            I am your Sound            I am the Sound
We are the Wings          We are the Form            I am the Form
Eternal Delight            Eternal Ground            Absolute Ground
                                                              
Together we Fly            Together we Walk            Where I am
Within the Heart Sky            Side in Side                    Unity is
        Touching the Ground            Nothing to Fear            Ignorance Denys
          Soaring so High              Nothing to Hide         Intelligence Gives
                                        Chorus                          Chorus                           Chorus

Chorus
We can only Witness       We can only Be      Eternally Free

In Shadow and Light
In Rhythms of Sound
In Eternal Delight
Never Lost
Never Found

   Forever and Forever




No comments:

Post a Comment